Thursday, December 4, 2014

Squeals of excitement!!!! It's here!!!

Very excited to share with you the covers of the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochures!!!

Last night I attended a screening for demonstrators to view the new catalogues and holy moly - where is the "I WANT IT ALL" order number.


 I was also one of the lucky prize patrol winners with my black checks wrist band! Woo hoo!




Did ya see, did ya see?  NEW BLENDABILITIES!!!!!  And tulips are my fave flower!

I hope have two secs to make something new tonight or tomorrow at the lastest and share it with you this weekend.  The boys hockey playoffs start tonight and my craft fair is this weekend but I MUST squeeze some time to play!!

Check back tomorrow to see how you can receive some of the great new toys from the Occasions catalogue!

Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment