Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lovely Amazing You stamp set - A MUST GET!

Hi all

I'm still alive!  I'm treading water here trying to catch up on all the things that have been happening around here but it's not working.  The plan is to be back to regular blogging next week so watch out world!

I just have to share with you this amazing stamp set I saw at Leadership a few weeks ago.  It has finally been released for us to purchase and I'm telling you - YOU MUST GET IT! The sayings are amazing (hence the name) and the FONT!!!



I just love this cute sample they shared with the "back" of the photopolymer stamp as the background (Smoky Slate I believe) and the adorable envelope on the front - super simple!
 



Plus here are the weekly specials for Feb 10-16.



Hope you have a fabulous weekend and watch for a great Kids camp project we will be creating this weekend.

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment