Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kids Camp and Owls

I think I've been bitten by the Owl bug again because I can't stop thinking about cards that I can create with the Owl builder punch.  This month I decided to have a card maker's workshop at Kids camp this month and we made Owl cards. These were selection of the cutest cards from past Owl classes.


Then we made some spinner/slider cards.


Since these cards weren't for the faint of heart I did have one last one for them to try and that was a slider card that got them ooo'ing and ahh'ing. BUT this one was a challenge a they had to design an Easter card for me for my blog.

Here were the results.  And quite fantastic since I only gave them 15 min to create. Each pic shows the front and then what happens when you pull the top piece up, the bottom part slides down.

By Taylor

By Courtney

By Katlyn
Enjoy this week of sun!  I'm in spring mode are you?

Cheers,
K



 

No comments:

Post a Comment