Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Private Kids class

Classes, classes, classes!  In the past few weeks I have been doing a variety of private classes for various groups.  A work group, an expectant Mom's group (all expecting twins believe it or not!) and this week I have a fun group of mini crafters.  I was asked if I do classes during spring break and I normally don't as most kids and their parents are ofF traveling some place warm.  But luckily this one worked out and it's a go on Wednesday.

If you have a group of friends ready for a fun crafting evening contact me.  I provide all the crafting entertainment, you provide the group!

Even though Circle Circus is a retired set it's still one of my faves!  


These are the cards from my Expectant Mom's class. We had a great time and I got to reminisce about being pregnant and those early sleepless nights. I wish all those new moms the best of luck and I hope to craft again with them soon!

 Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment