Friday, May 1, 2015

May WOW - Sheltering Tree

Are you sitting down?

This one is pretty WOW!  Everyone I have showed it to says, WOW!

These cards were cased from amazing demos and I said WOW!

This WOW class includes the Sheltering Tree stamp set in the cost. It's amazing!


 Enough chatter. Here are the projects for the May WOW class.




The first one is a simple note card made with the little grass and "splotchy" looking stamp. Thanks Chris Slogar for the card inspiration.


 This card is CASED from Vicki Hayes  a demonstrator in the UK.  Her card literally had my jaw on the floor.


And last but not least this card style has been on many pinterest boards! Each panel is a mini version the canvas I created in my house.


It's technically a card but I'll be putting this one on my mantel when the class is done! We often joke about cards going to "button worthy" people.  Well, this one card that goes to "button worthy" people.

Date - Thursday, May 21st ** Date change due to a mtg I have on Wednesday
Time - 10am or 6:30pm
Cost - $40 includes the cost of the stamp set BUT if you already have purchased the stamp set this class is just $10!

Hope you can attend this class!  It's amazing what a little stamps, ink and paper can create!  We're getting back to basics!

Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment