Friday, May 8, 2015

Sheltering Tree - but no tree?

Yay!  It's almost the weekend.  Do you have some extra specials plans for the weekend? We have THREE hockey games this weekend and two on Mother's day. I missed last weekend's games so I'm excited about to see the kids play.

One last card made with the Sheltering Tree stamp set. This one is a different as I just used the sentiment from the stamp set. I just love this font.

 This will be the last chance to register for this WOW class as I have to order the stamp sets to arrive in time for the class date.


Date - Thursday, May 21st
Time - 10am or 6:30pm
Cost - $40 includes the cost of the stamp set BUT if you already have purchased the stamp set this class is just $10!

Have a great weekend and hope it's super springy where you are!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment