Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Stamping in a curve

I've always liked wood stamps best but I can admit now I like photopolymer stamps almost as much.  Maybe I was "encouraged" to purchase them because of cost and sometimes that was the only option but I REALLY like how you can curve them on your wood block.


You may be wondering why there is snow on this tree but I have a tree in my front yard that looks just like this. It's also known as "spring snow" and it sure looks like it when all the blooms start to fall off.


Tomorrow I have one last card featuring Sheltering Tree but if you sign up for my WOW class on Thurs, May 21st you can make these 3 amazing cards with this stamp set.

Date - Thursday, May 21st ** Date change due to a mtg I have on Wednesday
Time - 10am or 6:30pm
Cost - $40 includes the cost of the stamp set BUT if you already have purchased the stamp set this class is just $10!

 Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment