Thursday, June 4, 2015

Delightful Dijon + Sprinkles of Life

While I'm not a great fan of mustard of any kind to eat - bleh! I actually quite like this colour combo with Delightul Diijon.

Delightful Diijon, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo
I combined this with the Sprinkles of Life set and Crazy About You stamp sets.  I made a little flower box out of Early Espresso card stock and embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder.

Are you in love with the new In Colours yet?  If you love the Sprinkles of Life stamp set check out this class I'm having on June 18th.  Times at 9:30 and 6:30 and by registering $8 of your class fee will be donated to RMHC.



Cost of the class is $55 and includes the stamp set Sprikles of Life and the co-ordinating punch Tree Builder.




Check back for one more card tomorrow in Watermelon Wonder.  I think it's my fave!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment