Friday, June 5, 2015

Watermelon Wonder with sweet treats!

Here is the last In Colour for this week!  My box of new products has arrived so I'm excited about playing around with these goodies on the weekend!  I hope I have a TON of new samples to share but I can't promise as we have big plans!  Hockey, garage sale, and my anniversary too!  Hope there is time for a cupcake too!


More ideas for the Sprinkles of Life and Crazy About You stamp set and Hello You thinlits.  Do you love the little candy paper in the background? Me too! It's the new Cherry on Top Designer Series paper stack.  This adorable paper comes in 48 sheets of 6x6 and it's just $10.


Have a fabulous weekend and here's back to regular blogging!

Don't forget about the deadline to sign up for the Sprinkles of Life class!

Thurs, June 18th 9:30 or 6:30pm
 

Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment