Monday, August 24, 2015

Cottage Greetings card kit

Happy Monday!  My favourite day of the week or soon to be it will be (when the kids go back to school). I love Mondays because it's a day when I can STAMP and get back to my work week routine. There hasn't been a lot of that around here lately but this weekend I did get a chance to play around with many of the kits I have purchased.

I am in LOVE with the Cottage Greetings stamp set as it has great little sayings for many occasions and cute little co-ordinating flowers too.
I created the first three cards shown in the kit and then challenged myself to come up with some alternatives.


A lot harder than it looks, but I'm happy the way they turned out.

 I set aside the materials for each grouping of 3 cards and mixed and matched the elements.




I thought these would be a great WOW class one day.  I now have 15 unique cards and silver foil lined envelopes at the ready and the kit is only $19.75.  All I added was the Snail and a few punches! Contact me if you are interested in having a private class for you and a group of friends.  What a great way to get some cards done and have a fun stress free night out!

Cheers, 
K


 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment