Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Guess what I did today? New Class Announcement!

I created a BIG MESS TODAY!  It was such a good mess though.


I was inspired by the Weekly deals to create this new class but I'm not sure if it will be a class in August or September.  Is anyone even home in August? Contact me if you are available and interested in this class on Wed, August 26th 6:30pm.



In this WOW with Washi class you will receive a package of In Colour Washi tape PLUS a full package of Note Cards and Envelopes for just $ 22. Use washi tape to make simple and beautiful cards.

Best part of this class you can bring a friend (or daughter), share the supplies and make two sets of cards for just $25! 

I have 10 samples that you can CASE or create multiples of your favourite!

Registration for this class ends Aug 16th so don't drag your feet and contact me today!
Cheers,
K
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment