Friday, September 4, 2015

Make some time for you!

Kids back in school - ✓

Did a little happy dance over the peace and quiet - ✓

Signed up for a stamping/scrapbooking class for yourself! - ✓  

September is such a great time of year! I love getting the kids back into a routine, earlier bed times and finally have a tiny slice of time for me!  

Don't fill your time up with laundry, dishes and vacuuming set aside some time that is just for you!

I have the perfect solution to get your craft on, have YOU time and get some great quality crafting products at the same time!

There are many benefits to joining a club including great projects and techniques, a fun day/evening with fellow crafters, and free products on your hostess month. The monthly commitment is $35 per month and you will create 2-3 card projects or a 12x12 double page scrapbook layout EACH MONTH!

I have spaces in my Cardmaking and Scrapbooking groups beginning in October.  I have room in both Tuesday evenings and Friday mornings (a great time to get it done while the kids are at school).

We begin in October so contact me ASAP to get more information and to get a sneak peek at my upcoming Stampin Garage sale!
 

Each month I teach you a new technique and provide full instructions plus 2 other fancy cards or 3D items.

Each month we create a 12x12 scrapbook page.  You bring the photos and complete a scrapbook layout each month.

 Have a great long weekend!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment