Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September WOW Card Class - Hearth and Home framelits

I'm so excited about this class since it's the first WOW class back off my long summer off!

I love this WOW class since it uses one of my favorite new thinlits in the Holiday catalogue - Hearth and Home.

In this class you will create FIVE cards but I only have 3 to show today.  The other two cards will feature the Festive Fireplace set along with the co-ordinating framelits.

Date - Wed, Sept 16
Time -  6:30 - 9:00
Cost - Option #1 $55 includes class with 5 cards and envelopes plus Festive Fireside stamp and Framelits
Option #2 $50 includes class with 5 cards and envelopes plus Happy Scenes    stamp set and Hearth & Home Thinlits
Option #3 $30 is 5 cards and envelopes


At the class if you wish to purchase the other stamp set and framelit bundle they will be 15% off.





I will post the other two cards as soon as I have the stamp set and framelits in my hot little hands! I'm ordering them today!

Hope you can join me!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment