Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stampin UP Garage Sale - Sat, Sept 12 1-3pm

It's been a little crazy (and messy) here at the house with my boxes and BOXES of stamps and stamping accessories! It's kind of embarassing actually so I'm glad I don' t have any classes or company this week.

I have a sneak peek on Friday evening for all my club members and hostesses this past stamping year but I hope that many of you will attend on Saturday!  There is MORE than enough for everyone and believe it or not I just found another box of stamps!

The more you spend the more you'll save on new merchandise in October. Cash only.

*Spend $50 on garage sale items and receive a $10 Merchandise Credit off your purchases in October - SAVINGS OF UP TO 20%
*Spend $100 on garage sale items and receive a $30 Merchandise Credit your purchases in October - SAVINGS OF UP TO 30%
*Spend $150 on garage sale items and receive a $60 Merchandise Credit off your purchases in October - SAVINGS OF UP TO 40%

* Not applicable to club orders
** Merchandise Credit applies to product only and not taxes or shipping


Here are just a few pics I took of the boxes!

Yes I have stamps! Quite a few actually!

And dies, embossing folders, framelits and more

Kits, scrapbook albums, and completed scrapbook projects as well

Tools or all sorts


 I haven't yet priced the papers or ribbons yet but trust me there are TONS!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment