Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stamping Challenge cards

I've been busy creating goodies for my upcoming craft fair but NOT eating the treats - yay me!

Last month I had a great downline meeting and each month I'm challenging them to think outside the box.  I host a Creative Challenge that has a few embellishments in an envelope and they can create any occasion card and share it at the next meeting.

Last month I gave each a selection of materials - metallic doily, Home for Christmas buttons and a Whisper White card base. They could use one or all of the buttons and any other current Stampin UP supplies.

This is what they created. Aren't they amazing!

by Bev


by Shelly

by Krista

By Rachel

By Avery

By Kristine

By Michelle

by Kim

by Fay

If you love Stampin UP products and have ever thought about joining as a demonstrator check this out! It's a fantastic time to get the new holiday products AND get a sneak peek at the Occasions book to be released in Dec! Contact me and we can chat!


Can't wait to see what my demo team creates this month!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment