Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Today is . . .

not Monday? I lost a day. The kids had the day off school so I apparently took the day off too :)

My weekend was fabulous for a few of reasons 1) Scrapbooking on Saturday meant an entire crafting day and no cooking 2) Pete had the last 4 days off so I had help at home with laundry and cooking (and nursing Andrew) and 3) Andrew's surgery on Friday was great (with exception to the 2 hours after he got home and was starving and a bear) it has been great.  He looks like a little chipmunk but handling all the icing, pain meds and mouth rinsing like a pro.  Phew, glad the worst is over.

Now onto my wonderful scrapbook adventure on Saturday.  I went with my two friends Michele and Jackie to a crop in SE Calgary. It was a lot of work, I won't lie, but I got my scrapbooking mojo back! 

This week I'll share some of my pages.  Here is a one page layout I made to go along with one from my club layouts.
 
Oh I wish I could go back!


This page was pretty easy to assemble with the Project Life Happiness Is cards. Go check out the many Project Life products on the clearance rack! I love how I can combine the cards with a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page.


Here is the layout from my scrapbook club from November 2015.



 This was a trip I earned through Stampin UP last year and I took my sister. Pete just got a new job and couldn't take time off so it was a great girls trip!

 
Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment