Monday, May 16, 2016

Coffee, Cookies and Cards - May 31st

Hi all

Sorry I haven't been blogging in FOREVER! But for many reasons I haven't been stamping a ton. I hope to get back to stamping and blogging a few times a week at least.  I'd like to say I'm back to 5 days a week but I don't want to disappoint so watch for posts Mon, Wed and Friday for sure!

I have had a few questions regarding a WOW class for May but I opted not have one this month but I will be creating my June one soon.

But there will be a Coffee, Cookies and Cards class on May 31st and here are the samples.



Each of these cards use the new Swirly Scribbles framelits and the Swirly Bird stamp set. This will be available for purchase on June 1st so this is a great sneak peek at the products and new In Colors.

Join me for this fun class.  Cost is just $15 or free with a qualifying order.

Contact me today.

Cheers, 
K
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment