Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Cupcake fun!

Huh, Friday already!

Despite me thinking that it was Friday since Wednesday! I still forgot to type this post.  Eeek, will you forgive me?

Such exciting times with a new catalogue available! Be sure to contact me if you wish to receive a hard copy of this amazing idea book and catalogue!


 One of my FAVOURITE sets and MUSt have set is the Sweet Cupcake stamp set and framelits.  I can't believe how good this cupcake looks in EVERY colour! Such realistic frosting - YUM!

 
I used the Sunburst framelits to highlight this amazing cupcake! Ta da!



And this one is in Sweet Sugar Plum.  Pretty sweet eh! Gotta love the new IN COLOR Rushed ribbon.

 If you are a ribbon fanatic the check out my ribbon shares for the 2016-17 catalogue. Sign up today! I will begin ordering the ribbons once I have commitment and payment from at least 3 in each share group.


Have a great weekend!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment