Monday, January 30, 2017

Life me Up inspiration


Here is a little "lift me up" inspiration for a Monday morning.

Here is the cover of my set sampler for Lift Me up.


 What is a set sampler?
It's a collection of cards from 10 different demonstrators from across Canada all featuring one stamp set.
 
 Over the next few months I'll be featuring many of these cards as they are simply amazing! If you attend one of my classes be sure to check out these booklets in person.


 Here is my card sample I created for the swap. I used a sponging technique plus a scallop circle punch to create the clouds.


I love how this card from Mary Louise Hamill is a completely different colour combo and uses the same stamp set.  I believe she used a watercolour technique and some type of glossy paper or window sheet to create this awesome shiny effect.

Check back to see more Lift me UP samples on Wednesday!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment