Wednesday, March 8, 2017

High Tide Set Sampler

High Ride is one of my favourite sets from the Occasions catalogue. This set  surprised me as one of my go to sets and when I received the samples of this set sampler at the Conference in January I knew it was going to be super popular with my customers as well!


 This card by Lynsay Mohan has everyone stop for a second. Why? How did she do the background? The paper pack from Serene Scenery makes this card easily duplicatable and quick!


I like the way Alison Solven used the Designer Series Paper to "ground" the lighthouse and give it a pop of colour.



And Kim Stathakos used a great tone on tone technique - Bermuda Bay paper, ink and cardstock to make the focal image pop.


Hope you have a great Wednesday and enjoy the day despite the cold temps in Calgary!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment