Monday, March 6, 2017

Thank you!

Thank you to all who attended the Retired Stamp sale this past weekend!

It was an incredible success as many people left happy with their new purchases and I left happy with many empty boxes and much less to return to my basement.

It was very busy at the opening!

One of the hot items were those framelits and ink pads!

The calm before the line ups began. This amazing team processed everyone through the line! And believe me there was a line!

A selection of upcoming classes and stacks of retired catalogues to give away. Lots of great ideas still in those catties.

 I had many ask if I do this sale every year.  My response - if I had this much stuff every year then I'd be in trouble!  I still have 4 boxes of stamps leftover and with the new catalogue in June coming I'm sure many more in my stash will retire. Soo...I'm sure there will be a sale in the future.

Off to create and catch up on work that I put aside to get ready for this sale.  

Thanks for checking in and watch for some amazing cards on Wed featuring the stamp set High Tide!

Cheers, 
K

Stay warm this week

 

No comments:

Post a Comment